SCULPSURE™: Sculpsure™ is the first ever hyperthermic laser treatment to be FDA approved to permanently reduce fat in problem areas. It is relatively painless, quick (25 minutes), with absolutely no downtime! This service is best suited to those who are generally fit but have localized problem areas of fat that have been resistant to diet and exercise. This can be used in any area – stomach, flanks, thighs, arms – so if those love handles and saddle bags really aren’t so lovely, make them a thing of the past!
- What is SculpSure? SculpSure is a clinically proven and safe laser diode treatment designed to reduce fat non-invasively by disrupting subcutaneous fat cells.
- How do I know if I am a good candidate? People with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or less. It may also treat areas that do not bulge.
- How much downtime comes with this treatment? Typically no downtime
- What are the side effects of SculpSure? Treatment sites may be tender for a few days
- When can I start to see results? People can start to see results in as little as 6 weeks, but allow 12 weeks for optimal results
- How many treatments do I need? This varies with the number of anatomic areas being treated as well as the volume of desired fat removal. Significant fat reduction is typically seen after one treatment.
NEUROMODULATORS Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® are all different brands of similar products used to treat dynamic wrinkles on your face. “Dynamic” means the lines that form when you use the underlying muscles but generally go away when at rest. This includes unsightly forehead lines, crow’s feet, glabellar creases (scowl lines between the brows), and perioral lines (“smoker’s lines”). If you have more permanent lines (those that don’t improve while muscles are relaxed) you may want to consider a dermal filler, either alone or in conjunction with a neuromodulator.
DERMAL FILLERS We offer many different dermal fillers including Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Juvederm®, Radiesse®, and Belotero®. Each product has unique characteristics that make them suited for different purposes including cheek and lip augmentation and reduction of lines and folds in almost any area of your face. Fillers can also be used in hands to reduce signs of aging. We recommend a personal consultation to determine which filler is right for you.
FRAXEL™: Fraxel™ is a laser skin resurfacing treatment that is well-known for its ability to permanently reduce fine lines while helping to improve skin tone and texture. It can be used for face, neck, chest, arms, and hands to reduce the signs of aging. It is one of the few treatments available to effectively treat melasma (mask of pregnancy), and it can also help reduce the appearance of scars, (including acne scars), and stretch marks.
SPIDER VEINS:Dr. Stone is trained in sclerotherapy which is the gold standard treatment for spider veins and smaller varicose veins in the legs. Tiny injections are made into the veins which then collapse and disappear. If you’re tired of being stuck in capris because of unsightly veins, this is the treatment that will get you happy at the pool again! For spider veins and redness on the face you may want to consider IPL (see below).
IPL/PHOTOFACIALS/HAIR REMOVAL: IPL (Intense pulsed light) is used for a variety of procedures including permanent hair reduction on nearly any area of the body, removal of brown spots (“age” or “sun” spots – particularly those on face and hands), and treatment of spider veins/redness on the cheeks and nose including that related to rosacea. IPL is also very effective for bright red spots known as “cherry angiomas.” Hair removal usually requires 4-6 treatments, but brown spots and redness usually improve with just a single session!